Level Designer M/F Ubisoft Marie DESCHAMPS
Level Designer M/F Ubisoft Marie DESCHAMPSCompany Description
Ubisoft is a global leader in the production, publication, and distribution of interactive video games. With 10,000 employees in 29 countries, the group is committed to providing innovative video games of excellent quality to the public.
Founded in 1996, Ubisoft Annecy has worked on Rayman, Splinter Cell, Assassin’s Creed®, and Tom Clancy’s: The Division®.
Do you have talent and experience in the video game industry? Do you want to join a challenging, stimulating, creative and friendly work environment? Come to join us!
For its Annecy Production Studio, Ubisoft is looking for a Level Designer (M/F) to join a team in charge of developing AAA games and be a part of the next Ubisoft blockbuster.
Reporting to the Lead Level Designer, you will be responsible for the design and integration of gameplay elements in the game environment (from pre-production on paper to the integration in an editor). You will work within the World team in close cooperation with the Level Artists and other disciplines involved in the project development.
Your main tasks will be:
- Respect the creative direction to realize the Level Design
- Prototype and implementation of mechanics and gameplay elements
- Design and mission scripting
- Balancing and debugging
- Collaborate with the different disciplines involved in the game development (artists, animators, narrative designers ...)
- Confirm the playability of the environment with the testers, Level Artists and Gameplay Programmers
A minimum of 3 years of experience as Level/Mission Designer in video games is required.
Independent, rigorous and inventive, you have a very good knowledge of video game culture in general, as well as knowledge of at least one game engine.
- Experience in Level Design on a game console like Xbox or PS.
- Technical knowledge using editors and scripting tools
- Scripting practice (nodal) in a game engine
- Scripting language knowledge is a plus
- Ability to model behaviors and game situations in flow diagrams
- Ability to give visibility about your work
- Ability to understand the creative direction of a game and to extend this vision to creating a mission
- Independent and rigorous
- Able to defend and question your choices
- Sensitive to the staging and organization of space
- Excellent knowledge of video games and general culture
- Good level in English (spoken and written)
Découvrir la Page Entreprise
Ils ont travaillé ici
Etudiante en Master à Grenoble Ecole de Management
Etudiante à Grenoble Ecole de Management, ESC (diplomée en mai 2012)
Chargé de RH / Recrutement