Description de l'offre
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
· Be a part of an energetic and vibrant team in a growing business unit..
· Lead and participate in tasks associated with performing preliminary and detailed energy engineering studies of complex projects of unlimited scope and size.
· Prepare technical audit reports.
· Prepare mechanical systems plans, specifications, and study reports to accomplish the goals and objectives of the projects. Mechanical systems include HVAC, building automation, plumbing, chilled water, heating water and steam generation and distribution, and natural gas systems.
· Perform field investigation, as required.
· Assist or lead construction administration for projects, as assigned.
· Develop and maintain project plan to ensure scope, schedule, and budget correspond with team expectations.
· Develop and maintain positive relationships with internal and external clients.
· May contribute to strategizing the sale of a project and assisting in sales presentations.
· Other duties may be assigned.
This job might be for you if have:
· Four-year engineering degree
· 3-10 years relevant work experiencee
· Intermediate understanding of building systems and energy use
· Intermediate verbal and written communication skills including, but not limited to, the ability to listen effectively and solicit input from others
· Intermediate ability to use Microsoft Office programs
· Intermediate understanding of HVAC design calculations including, but not limited to, air-side and water-side pressure loss, ventilation rates, and basic load calculations
· Intermediate understanding of heating and cooling equipment selection
· Intermediate understanding of International Building Council codes relevant to mechanical systems, and ASHRAE standards and guidelines
· Organizational skills including, but not limited to, the ability to handle multiple demands and assignments, and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently
· Engineer-In-Training (EIT) certification
· Professional Engineer License (preferred but not required)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the primary duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties.
The majority of the work is sedentary. However, when performing job site visits the employee will encounter: moving over rough or uneven surfaces; recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities; recurring lifting of moderately heavy to light items. Transporting of items such as laptop computers, tools, ladders and other heavy equipment; driving an automobile, etc.
While performing the primary functions of the job, the employee is regularly exposed a general office environment. During periods of project site visits, the employee will be exposed to outside weather conditions as well as mechanical equipment rooms which could consist of confined spaces and loud noises. Employee may work in different environments while on various job sites. This job will require approximately 20%-30% travel to project sites. Travel will occur through the use of an automobile or by airplane to destinations.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Schneider Electric
Groupe industriel français fondé en 1838 par les frères Schneider, le groupe Schneider est renommé Schneider Electric en 1999 soulignant ainsi son expertise dans le domaine de l’électricité. Ses activités reparties entre la distribution électrique, l’automatisme et contrôles industriels, l’énergie sécurisée et les automatismes du bâtiment lui ont permis de dégager un chiffre d’affaires de 23,6 milliards d’euros en 2013.
En plus de son siège social situé à Rueil-Malmaison, la direction est répartie sur deux autres pôles, l’un à North Andover aux Etats-Unis, le second à Hong Kong. En 170 ans d’existence, Schneider Electric a su étendre son expertise à l’international et vend ses produits sur quatre marchés principaux : bâtiment, industrie, énergie-infrastructure et résidentiel.
Entreprise innovante et responsable, parmi les principaux clients du groupe se trouve : les infrastructures pétrolières, la Marine, les tableautiers mais aussi les constructeurs de machines et d’équipements. La philosophie du groupe : Make the most of your Energy.