Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Schneider Electric has an outstanding opportunity for a passionate, motivated individual to assume the role of Service Coordinator in our West Kingston RI.
• Proactively supporting the working relationships with direct APC relational accounts, i.e., Sales– Inside and Outside Personnel, Project Coordination, Order Fulfillment, Technical Support – both single and three phase product lines, and USC Parts Department, Manufacturers Representatives.
• Proactively and Reactively Scheduling Field Service Engineers in North America.
• Proactively managing open orders for APC accounts
• Field incoming inquiries from direct accounts regarding logistics
• Order fulfillment
• Work with other departments within APC to facilitate on-time delivery and customer satisfaction
• Proactively developing and maintaining a professional working relationship with Service Providers (SP's), Sales Personnel and Manufacturer Representatives, to ensure proper implementation of agreed upon contractual obligations
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer.