Global Supply Chain Logistics – Business Administrator Programme (Duration: 18 months)
Do you want to join an award-winning Apprenticeship Programme? Obtain a qualification whilst gaining on the job training and earning a salary? Then look no further and read below!
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation, operating in 130 countries with over 144,000 employees. We create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities, and enrich lives.
The programme – What you can expect
In partenership with Telford College you will undertake training that is trusted, relevant to our business needs and transferrable across our business. As an GSC (Global Supply Chain) Logistics Adminstrator you will undertake an comprehensive placement that will provide you with exposure across Logisitcs. Upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship you will join the team in a Business Area of Logistics that best suits your strengths. Alongside the Apprentice Framework you will take part in key projects that will look to deliver on process improvements within a cross functional team. This placement will plug you into a class leading forum of development and investment in you.
Join us and together we can shape the future.
Required qualifications and skills:
· Minimum 5 GCSEs, including Maths and English grades A-C
· Provide evidence of eligibility to work in the UK
· Microsoft Word, Excel and Microsoft Access skills
· Ability to communicate well in English, both written and spoken
· Be self-motivated, resourceful, flexible and Energetic
· Personal drive and ambition
· Competitive Salary
· 2 days a month study release in line with the Apprentice Framework
· Comprehensive internal training and opportunity for further career development
· Fully funded qualification
· Excellent benefits package
· Professional, flexible and engaging environment
How to apply:
You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today at www.schneider-electric.co.uk/careers using reference number 004ZDJ.