Description de l'offre
Liebherr-Australia Pty Ltd is a part of the Liebherr Group, which employs over 42,000 people, in more than 130 autonomous companies and 50 countries globally. Liebherr’s diverse and engaged workforce have been central to the company being recognised for innovative, quality products and customer-driven service. Liebherr’s 50+ years’ experience, knowledge, and dedication to the highest quality and most reliable technologies means Liebherr is a respected leader and a trustworthy partner to industry.
Liebherr Mackay are currently seeking an experienced and motivated Site Fitter to be based on a 7 on 7 off rotating day / nightshift roster at Saraji Mine Site.
This role is an exciting opportunity for the ongoing maintenance of Liebherr T264 Electric Drive Trucks, a PR776 dozer and R996B Liebherr Excavator, we are looking to appoint a responsible and proactive employee who is capable of working independently.
· Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical diagnosis and repairing of faults on all site machines
· Carry out all required major and minor services to site machines as directed
· Carry out maintenance and component replacements in all areas relative to site responsibilities
· Accurate completion of documentation including timesheets, maintenance repairs and any site specific documentation required
· Are Trade Qualified
· Have experience with heavy machinery, specifically Liebherr Electric Drive Trucks
· Demonstrated diagnostics and fault finding knowledge
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop relationships, build trust and expertise
· Motivated, hands on and eager to leverage with Liebherr brand and lead the way as best in class
· A current drivers licence is essential
Liebherr will provide a transport option from Mackay to Camp / Saraji Mine Site at no cost to the employee. Camp accommodation and meals provided.
In return Liebherr-Australia provides its employees with a great range of benefits, supportive team and management along with the opportunity to become an integral part of a high performing OEM.
Applications Close: Friday 7th September 2018
NO AGENCIES OR THIRD PARTIES