Description de l'offre
Liebherr-Australia Pty Ltd is part of the Liebherr Group, which employs approximately 44,000 people, in more than 130 autonomous companies and 50 countries globally. Liebherr’s decades of experience, knowledge, and dedication to the highest quality and most reliable technologies makes Liebherr a respected leader and a trustworthy partner to industry. Liebherr-Australia is responsible for selling and servicing earthmoving machinery, mining equipment, mobile cranes as well as foundation and piling equipment throughout Australia and New Zealand. The company’s 20 hectare Head Office Complex boasts a national distribution centre and remanufacturing centre, with a state-of-the-art technical training centre due to open in April 2019.
Due to positive growth and in providing the best service to our customer, Liebherr Mining is seeking a motivated and experienced Site Fitter to be based on a 7 on 7 off dayshift roster at Foxleigh Mine Site.
This role is an exciting opportunity for the ongoing maintenance of a number of R9400 and R996B Liebherr Excavators, we are looking to appoint a responsible and proactive employee who is capable of working independently.
· Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical diagnosis and repairing of faults on all site machines
· Carry out all required major and minor services to site machines as directed
· Carry out maintenance and component replacements in all areas relative to site responsibilities
· Accurate completion of documentation including timesheets, maintenance repairs and any site specific documentation required
· Are Trade Qualified
· Have experience with heavy machinery, specifically Liebherr Excavators
· Demonstrated diagnostics and fault finding knowledge
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop relationships, build trust and expertise
· A current drivers licence is essential
In return Liebherr-Australia provides its employees with a great range of benefits, including discounted health insurance, OEM and in house training, a supportive team and management along with the opportunity to become an integral part of a high performing OEM.
If you are attracted to the idea of working on world-class mining equipment, being part of a team that prides itself on its culture and supportive atmosphere and you are looking to build a successful and diverse career in a global company then this role is suited to you.
Please apply for this role via the link below.
Applications Close: Friday 30th November 2018
NO AGENCIES OR THRID PARTIES
Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.