Liebherr-Components Colmar SAS est spécialisée dans le développement, la conception, l'assemblage et les tests de moteurs Diesel de grande puissance. Ces derniers viennent étoffer le portefeuille actuel de moteurs Diesel Liebherr avec une plage de puissance plus élevée.
· Troubleshoot engine and engine systems (air, fluids, fuel) to determine the reason for malfunction
· Remove and install engines in the equipment module
· Remove and install components on the engine, in and out of the module
· Rebuild engine components and engines
· Support product commissioning to the customers
· Estimate the resources and materials that will take to get the job done in an effective way
· Refer to and follow technical manuals, policies, safety requirements and industry standards
· Participate in the failure investigation in the Field
· Order needed parts from the factory's central warehouse
· Perform the administrative functions of documenting the work performed on a computer system
· Maintain positive interactions with customers
· Dedicated to getting the job done while meeting established standards of quality, safety and customer satisfaction
· High school diploma or higher professional qualification required
· Hands on experience in Technical Service in the area of Diesel engines repair
· Good communication and teamwork skills
· Able to travel for an extended period of time to the customer sites to perform the job
· Good knowledge in speech and writing of English, additional knowledge of French and/or German would be a plus
· Good computer MS Office knowledge
Our offer :
A challenging and interesting range of activities awaits you at Liebherr in an internationally successful Group. We offer you a secure job with the social contributions of a modern organization and pay commensurate with performance.
In order to facilitate therecruiting process, please note that only online applications will be considered.
Liebherr-Components Colmar SAS