Location:Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Additional Location(s)Remote, Office
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You'll Do
Cisco's Customer Experience Design Group is looking for a User Experience Designer to work with us to reimagine the customer experience across the entire lifecycle of our portfolio: from sales, to support, to product renewal. You will work on initiatives that range from building out design-centric proof-of-concepts, to digging into the details of strategic products to transform them into something our customers can't live without. Most importantly, you relish interacting with customers, having your design ideas and assumptions tested, and using customer feedback and insights to create the best experiences for them, while meeting product requirements and business needs.
• Design and validate new experiences via mockups, wireframes, flow diagrams, sketches, and other UX artifacts
• Collaborate with cross-functional business and engineering to align requirements and implement your work
• Utilize insights from customers, partners, and internal stakeholders to improve business processes
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of an innovative experience design team responsible for reimagining the way customers and partners interact with Cisco. Our team develops forward-looking applications, solutions, and services across cloud, desktop, and mobile platforms.
Who You Are
• 3+ years experience in UX design covering multiple products or across multiple domains
• Bachelor's or master's in UX, HCI, graphic design, or related field
• A portfolio that demonstrates your design talent, including conceptual models, navigation and user flows, information design, and mock-ups
• Knowledge and understanding of user-centered design product development
• Ability to generate end-to-end designs - from concept through production detailing
• Demonstrated experience developing and communicating UX design guidelines and design specifications
• Ability to work in cross-functional teams that include product management, engineering, QA, and other UX professionals
• Proficient with leading design software such as Sketch, InDesign, the Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
• Experience using user-research methods, analytics, and other insights to guide product direction
Excellent written, verbal, and time management skills
Bonus, you also have experience in:
• E-commerce, payment, or support solutions
• Both Enterprise and Consumer designs
• Designing data analytics applications or dashboards with advanced data visualizations
• Mobile app design
Please include portfolio link. Resume will not be considered with out one.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco