What You'll Do
Cisco Customer Experience (CX) is a compelling reason for our customer to repeatedly choose Cisco. Through constant innovation and a dedication to customer success, we continue to lead the industry in collaborative support across all solutions and technologies. With a technology runway that never ends, opportunities to develop your depth, breadth and diversity of technology expertise are second to none. Career growth options will be BOLD, as we realize our vision to become the #1 IT Company in the world. Make an impact with us!
Who You'll Work With
The Cloud Web Security support team delivers extraordinary technical consulting and support to a large portion of Cisco's customer base. Our vision is to drive customer loyalty through compelling support experience, and our team does this every single day by solving complex, confusing, and often groundbreaking network security problems. Do you have what it takes to innovate with us and make a difference in the constant fight for secure networking?
Who You Are
- You'll review customer data in the form of network topologies, and crash, log, or other device files to seek out anomalies.
- Deliver solutions that lead to problem resolution or mitigation with a high level of customer satisfaction
- You're able to listen, accept, and follow direction from more senior engineers.
- You can effectively engage resources outside your team to further the troubleshooting and resolution of issues which may include other technical support engineers, account teams, partners, and development engineers.
- You enjoy providing leadership and training to other members of your team but also know how to take guidance.
- You've achieved a Bachelors in a technical field (CS/CE/EE preferred) and have 4+ years of experience in network support
- You have 3+ years' experience and a real passion for supporting network security products
- You're experienced at solving advanced networking issues and have a superb grasp of fundamental networking theory
- You hold a CCNA certification
- Linux Administration/FreeBSD
- Advanced Wireshark analysis
- Web Proxy support experience
- Python Programming or other scripting experience
- You're familiar with CWS or WSA, firewall, or VPN's
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco