Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Additional Location(s)Any Major US City
Area of InterestBusiness Strategy and Operations
What You'll Do
As a Business Analyst, you will manage run the business and New Year Readiness functions for GES. Elements of NYR will include People Assignments, Compensation Planning, Node Level Goaling and Goal Sheet preparation/process. You will lead the appropriate sales leaders and sellers through the NYR process with clear, consistent and firm expectations for delivery.
In addition, you will program manage all elements of SFDC deployment, implementation, pilots and support for our GES sales community. This will include managing SFDC training, supporting escalated issues, executing account reassignments and deploying SFDC pilots/production rollouts.
Who You'll Work With
The Strategy & Planning team in Global Enterprise Segment focuses on building and executing against our long-term sales strategy. We drive initiatives to accelerate top line growth and improve sales force productivity and effectiveness. We tirelessly look for process improvements and best practices both inside and outside Cisco. Team members are analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense of getting things done.
Reporting to the GES Sales Operations Manager, the Business Analyst will engage with c ross-functional leaders (Area Strategy & Planning, Operations Directors, Architectures, Services and Manager Level).
Who You Are
You have a passion for high quality data and providing real time reporting to help drive educated strategies by sales leadership. You have the capacity to solve complex problems; use sophisticated analytical thought and tools to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions; and have the ability to evaluate and recommend alternative solutions based on business needs.
You can communicate difficult concepts and negotiate with others to adopt a different point of view; have excellent project and program management skills, including the ability to coordinate multiple initiatives and adhoc requests by leveraging multiple data sources and resources. You are able to interpret internal/external business challenges and recommend best practices to improve products, processes or services, communicate complex ideas, and anticipate potential challenges.
You like to connect the dots for team members by listening and asking questions. You can be agile and have the ability to anticipate future operational and reporting needs. You are passionate about Cisco's technology and have the ability to articulate what needs to be done within a complex environment. You will keep team members accountable and celebrate collaborative success.
- Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic, teaming environment within the Technology Industry
- Strong financial and analytic skills and experience working in a highly matrixed organization
- Strong program management experience with demonstrated examples of managing complex projects related to New Year Readiness.
Additionally, the candidate will need to possess:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to create a strong level of sustainable partnership at all levels of the organization.
- Capacity to thrive under pressure, tight deadlines, and work with highly passionate individuals.
- Ability to prioritize and manage competing requirements from various teams and individuals, keeping all apprised of status in sufficient time to adjust plans if needed rather than compromise results.
- Capacity to identify areas of opportunities to improve change management processes and take the initiative to implement them.
- Ability to resolve issues quickly and efficiently, communicate those results in a timely and effective manner, combined with the ability to know when to bring in management to clarify or support efforts.
- Understanding of the Global Enterprise Segment go to market including Enterprise, Gold, Platinum, GAP, CGEM, architectures and services.
- · Recent experience designing, planning and implementing compensation plans and SPIFFs for product, services and architecture sellers.
- Solid understanding of Cisco Architectures go to market strategies, compensation plans, field alignment, reporting and metrics.
- Strong proficiency in SFDC analytics, dashboards and UX navigation.
- Experience using Cisco sales platforms including (MBR, SAVM, SFDC, SHARE, Anaplan, Smartsheets, OIC and CGI).
- Strong MS Office skills with advanced MS Excel proficiency.
- Tableau Expertise preferred.
- Requires a BA or BS degree in relevant field/area and business knowledge in Cisco, Sales or Operations.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought-leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco.