Description de l'offre
Airbus Defence & Space Ottobrunn
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an Unified Communications Engineer (f/m) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Ottobrunn. The successful applicant will join “TZITD - IT Services Divisional & International”.
Are you creative and innovative?
Are you prepared to re-think Information Management and the way people collaborate and communicate?
Are you customer- and solution-oriented?
It is an exciting time to join the Information Management (IM) Team. IM is the Information Technology (IT) business enabler and unique IM Business Partner for Airbus Defence and Space.
As a central function, IM is involved in all business processes and enables technical as well as management careers. IM covers a wide range of state-of-the-art technologies and positions ranging from IT infrastructure, application support to governance or strategic consultancy. Especially for young talents IM offers best conditions for a successful career in an advanced and forward-looking environment.
Working in IM means living global trends (developments) such as digitalization, innovation and a new way of working.
Are you passionate for digital topics, understand how new collaboration technologies can improve the way of working in 21st Century companies and interested in working in a diverse and international environment? Then join us as a Unified Communications Engineer.
As a Unified Communications Engineer, you will manage business demand and expectations regarding all collaboration needs and associated services inside Airbus Defence & Space (IP/TDM Telephony, Video Conferencing, Jabber, Webex).
You will work closely with Business, project/program managers, and other IT teams to act as local point of contact for the local end user community regarding all technologies managed by the team and act as escalation point for issues raised by Airbus Defence & Space Business units or other departments within TOII such as Networking, Back Office and Front office.
Your Responsibilities/Tasks may include
· Management of local evolution Unified Communications projects inside Germany.
· Support entry into service of all the UC&C services in Germany and their day to day usage evolution by
the end user
· Transmit TOIIU strategy to the end users using the different channels available in the company.
· Increase usage ratio of collaboration tools and minimize related user complains
· Enforce all Airbus DS requirements in accordance to the trans national Airbus DS Security Policy.
· Create and publish appropriate guidelines or documentation in the appropriate channels to drive the
· Prepare and deliver trainings and roadshows to improve the way users manage collaboration
· Access and monitor remedy, analyse raw data to retrieve KPIs that can be used to improve the service
and end user experience
· Support Germany Service Delivery Manager to drive local complain, escalation and crisis
· Willingness to travel on site under his responsibility and internationally for coordination.
· Contribute to the definition of quality gate criteria and check compliance of UC services against these
criteria to guarantee availability at entry into service and maintability in time.
· Manage projects in line with business requirements, budget and time schedule
· Direct the entry into service of new UC&C technologies in accordance with the Airbus DS global strategy
· Ensure transition to service is done in time and cost
· Manage day to day onsite compliance for health and safety and onsite Airbus DS rules and guidelines
· Support the design, validation and implementation of improvement plans together with all services
providers (e.g. Dimension Data, Vodafone, etc…) and team members.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Educated to a degree in computer science or related field
· Several years of experience in a role with similar responsibilities.
· Profound experience in project management and in team management.
· Knowledge of Cisco Collaboration infrastructure recommended
· Ability to explain complex IT concepts in a simplified way
· You should be a creative thinker able to propose innovative ways to improve the way the user
community makes use of the tools provided by the team. Interest in technology and the new market
trends is a mandatory skill to match the user expectations with what the company can provide
overlapping projects and services.
· Project management certification is an advantage
· Fluent in German and English
À propos de Airbus
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).