We are Bokan, the dockside beacon for artisanal food & drink made using a mixture of local, ancient and adopted British ingredients.
We have crafted a menu inspired by rich history of the Docklands, a place of trade for over 1,000 years.
Members of our team are setting off on their travels 'Down Under' and so we are therefore looking for Waiters to join the Bokan family.
In this role you will deliver personalised service to our guests, making them feel welcome and taken care of. You will proactively build your menu knowledge so that you can confidently describe and recommend various options.
If you like working in a busy environment are passionate about guest service and quality of product contact
A good level of English is essential and flexibility is required as there will be a combination of morning, evening and weekend shifts.
This role requires a combination of shifts including weekends and is on a flexible hours basis.
This venue set across two floors, including a roof terrace, offering both amazing views and creatively designed cocktails and extensive variety of spirits delivered with outstanding service.
Look for us on Instagram and facebook
Besides working with panoramic views of London your benefits include:
• 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata) in each full holiday year, including Bank holidays
• Discretionary sick pay scheme
• Staff meals offered at the hotel
• Enjoy the Benefits of Bienvenue Card from day one - including discount accommodation, bonus breaks, discounts on the Eurostar and car hire
• Cycle to work scheme (Subject to T&Cs)
• Planned and structured induction training
• 1:1 coaching from your department HOD
• Opportunities for cross training in other departments
• Career opportunities across a network of international brands which are part of the Accor family including Sofitel, Fairmont, Swisshotel & Raffles
We are looking to fill this role as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited to an interview, followed by a trial shift.
Bokan is a destination venue on top of Novotel London Canary Wharf, a stylish 39 storey hotel, which is a close walk from Canary Wharf underground station. Located in the city's iconic commercial district, the hotel is within easy access of London's main tourist attractions. The hotel features a contemporary restaurant, bar and roof terrace with stunning 360 views across the London skyline. With 9 fully equipped meeting rooms, free WiFi, a state-of-the art gym and a pool, it's the perfect setting for both business and leisure stays.