Description de l'offre
1. Guarantees a high standard of culinary services offered to guests,
2. In conjunction with the Head Chef, prepares the hotel's F&B offers in line with the hotel's positioning (market, competition etc) and brand policy,
3. Is able to innovate and diversify services offered to guests,
4. Manages and motivates the kitchen staff in order to offer a high standard of service to guests,
5. Is responsible for food hygiene, safety and quality in the hotel,
6. Is responsible for meeting the department's quantitative and qualitative targets,
At Novotel, we grow faster
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that’s the Novotel spirit .
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel’s success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand’s ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: "At Novotel, we grow faster" . To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
Watch the video
Level of Education Vocational education
Areas of study Food and beverage
Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Languages essential Bahasa Indonesia
Essential and optional requirements