Description de l'offre
* Welcome guests as soon as they arrive with great care and attention
* Helps encourage customer loyalty by building friendly, personalised relationships
* Ensures that administrative procedures never take priority over guest relations
* Anticipates guests' needs and takes them into consideration
* Handles any guest complaints and/or remarks; provides a response as soon as possible, respecting the Ibis 15-minute contract
* Has an impeccable attitude which conveys the image of the brand and hotel
Competitive pay, Annual Bonus Scheme, Staff discounts, Free stays at AccorHotels UK & Ireland, Meals on duty, Uniform, Excellent training and development opportunities.
SHARE OUR PASSION AND FEEL WELCOME!
Ibis and its people
Simplicity, Modernity, Well-being
Acteurs, the Ibis staff training and professional development programme , enables staff to:
- become more professional by acquiring new skills,
- learn a second profession,
- be more independent in guest relations,
- receive recognition for their skills
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Hospitality
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English (Fluent)
Essential and optional requirements
Please, be advised that we are able to accept only candidates with the rights to work already in the country (EU and GB passport holders only). Thank you for your understanding on this matter.