We are looking to recruit an observant Lifeguard to ensure the safety of guests and visitors to our pool facility. The Lifeguard will explain safety rules to patrons, warn them about unsafe situations, and enforce policies on showers and proper attire. You will play an instrumental role in maintaining orderliness by inspecting swimming pool areas, locker rooms and restrooms. You will maintain pool equipment, and monitor and record pool temperatures.
What is in it for you:
· To ensure success you need to assess situations swiftly
· To make judicious decisions regarding the safety of swimmers.
· Top candidates are excellent communicators, swift and safety-minded.
· Working for one of the largest Hospitality company in the world
· Opportunity to learn and develop
What you will be doing:
· Overseeing activities at aquatic facility.
· Assisting with swimming lessons.
· Explaining and enforcing rules, regulations and policies to ensure safety of patrons.
· Monitoring designated areas to recognize signs of danger.
· Warning swimmers regarding unsafe situations.
· Maintaining order in swimming areas.
· Responding to emergencies and rescuing swimmers in danger of drowning.
· Performing first aid procedures.
· Maintaining cleanliness and orderliness of all areas.
· Maintaining records and reports.
Your experience and skills include:
· Completion of lifeguard training.
· Minimum of 1 year related experience.
· First Aid and CPR certification is an advantage.
· Bahrain certification preferred.
· Proficient communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Proficient in interacting with people of various ages from diverse backgrounds.
· Available to work shifts.
· Physically fit, strong, agile and dexterous.
Your team and working environment:
Mövenpick Bahrain is one of the well established hotels in the island with friendly and professional team working together to achieve the highest standards and common goal of being the best
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS