Internship - Assistant Training Manager
For students only.
You will work together with the Learning & Development specialist and your colleagues in the hotels.
What is in it for you:
· Your role within the Learning and Development department will allow you to focus on the development of all our talents; including yourself. Are you ready to take the lead of the start of your career? Feel Welcome at AccorHotels!
· You are in the lead of what you want to learn during your placement! So instead of giving you a list of assignments or tasks we prefer to discuss with you on a personal level what we can offer you.
· A fantastic experience with a lot of diversity and responsibility. You will work together with a great team and you will get to know people within both the hotels and headquarters, enabling you to build your network and launch your (international) career.
· The gross monthly compensation is 600 euro per month.
· The Bienvenue program, take advantage of incredible offers. Whatever you want, wherever you are, whatever your price point…Enjoy unforgettable stays all year round! In addition to the permanent offer on all Accor Group’s hotels, discover a choice of private sales and flash sales exclusively presented by our hotels. We have deals for you to enjoy and share with your family and friends! What you will be doing:
· Coordination and planning of training programmes;
· Development of trainings;
· Talent management;
· Change management;
· Training plans for opening hotels;
· Development programmes worldwide.
Your experience and skills include:
· Team players
· Highly motivated
· You are looking for a management placement to launch your career;
· Immaculate English and good level of Dutch;
· Passionate about training;
· Power of persuasion;
· Strong communicative skills and able to adapt communication to various types of audiences. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/