- Greet arriving guests, assign rooms, issue keys, and collect guest payment and billing information.
- Agents answer guest requests for assistance and coordinate with housekeeping, bell service, staff and management to fulfill guest requirements.
- Provide guests with access to hotel services, forward in-room meal requests, and ensure that mail, faxes and packages are delivered in a timely manner.
- Agents also deal with irate guests and find ways to resolve issues to the guest's satisfaction.
- Serve as concierges, assisting guests with ground transportation, restaurant or entertainment reservations, and providing other information about the locale.