Description de l'offre
We have an exciting opportunity for an upcoming chef to showcase his skills and learn with our head chef to create exciting Jamboree food and deliver excellence in dinning.
You must be able to work on weekends and Match days unless on holidays as this is key time for our business .
The job comes with some benefits like a complimentary 2 night stay for you and your partner every 6 months in one of our 200+ hotels across the UK, meals on shifts and a relaxing team room one of the best in the company to get your well deserved break during the working hours.
Overview of duties
'• Contributes to guest satisfaction by:
• preparing ''hot'' and/or ''cold'' dishes in line with the supervisor's instructions
• helping deliver the dishes
• respecting the food health and safety standards and procedures
• participating in managing raw materials effectively
• Adopts appropriate ibis Styles service-oriented behaviours and attitudes, focussing on the brand's values: Modernity, Simplicity, Well-being'
Professional techniques / Production
'• Creates and presents the dishes in line with cooking instructions and the supervisor's instructions
• Adapts work to fluctuations in guest numbers, special events and particular guests.
• Helps receive deliveries and tidies food items according to storage guidelines
• Is responsible for the high standard of the dishes prepared '
Management and administration
'• Follows the cooking instructions and preparation processes to the letter
• Avoids wasting food items
• Helps with inventories'
Hygiene / Personal safety / Environment
'• Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy, and the safety of consumable goods by always respecting HACCP regulations
• Respects the instructions and safety guidelines for the equipment used
• Applies the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire etc)
• Respects the hotel's commitments to the ''Environment Charter'' (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc) '
ibis Styles and its people
Working procedures are simple and thorough.
The uniform is relaxed and comfortable.
Extended multi-skill training designed to create all-round.
Sociability and accessibility
Hotels on the human scale: every manager is accessible to staff and leads his or her team as a family.
The customers are accessible, the contacts are numerous and pleasant.
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Cooking
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
Working with a smile under pressure
Delivering tasty and consistent Dishes
Willingness to learn and develop
Passion to go the extra mile be it for the team or for the guest