Assistant General Manager - ibis Budget Stansted Bishops Stortford
ibis Budget Stansted Bishops Stortford is very close to the M11 motorway interchange with Stansted Airport, just outside the main airport entrance.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Assistant General Manager to assist in the new branding of the hotel as it joins the Accor Hotels family.
What you will be doing:
In your role you will work together with the Accor leadership team, General Manager, hotel team on all aspects of the project to ensure the hotel, team and all departments meet Accor brand and service standards in line with re-branding time lines
You will be responsible for the day to day operation of the hotel.
Your experience and skills include:
You must have 2-3 years hotel operational management experience and be able to illustrate previous successes in a comparable environment
What is in it for you:
· You will be offered a competitive salary
· Medical scheme
· Enhanced Pension Scheme
· You will be entitled to 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata) in each full holiday year, including Bank holidays increasing with length of service up to 33 days.
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
· Personalised development plan
· Worldwide development opportunities across Accor’s extensive brand portfolio
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS