At the International Production HQ, you’ll be part of the Studio Operations department who’s role is to ensure a close link between Ubisoft’s Top Management and the production studios Managing Directors. Within this framework, you will be working in close collaboration with the whole network of production studios (approximately 30), with HQ teams and all the members of the Studio Operations team, in an international environment.
Your missions will be built around two main axes . Above all, you will have a role of advisor and facilitator with the studios.
- As a Multisite Collaboration Coordinator :
(Multisite collaboration and co-development are the same thing. It is the collaboration between several studios across the world on a common project)
You will animate the community of co-development specialists within our studios.
You will be part of the general reflection around the evolution of the multisite collaboration strategy at Ubisoft and will make proposals of new initiatives around the topic.
You will be part of the development of the communications plan about multisite collaboration at group level.
You will be part of the multisite collaboration post-mortems and will participate in the deployment of tools to ease the collaborations inside the projects.
You will participate to the organization of the annual international meeting of multisite collaboration experts (support on the definition of the content, logistical organization, creation and follow-up of communications with the attendees throughout the event, etc.)
- As a Studio Coordinator:
You will be the key contact of a Managing Director at HQ to accompany him with a strategic vision and operational follow-up.
You will centralize and formalize the information shared by the Studio Director to bring visibility to HQ teams and other studios
You will share with him the Top Management’s vision and priorities as well as relevant information from other projects, studios, market…
You will accompany the Studio Director in the construction of his studio’s mid and long-term strategy
You will elaborate and communicate studios annual objectives and follow-up their results (budget and resources)
You will bring support to the Studio Director in the process of projects choice for the studio and its teams’ staffing
You will be involved in other transversal topics for your studio (HR, finance, projects)
· Master’s Degree in Communications, Project Management or related field, you are perfectly fluent in English.
· You have a first successful professional experience: project management, communications, team collaboration…
· Excellent written and verbal communication.
· Energetic and proactive, you are a driving force and like working in autonomy.
· Diplomatic, you demonstrate an excellent listening capacity and have strong interpersonal skills.
· Good organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks effectively with diverse contacts
· Inquisitive, easy learner, ability to synthetize
· Computer knowledge (PowerPoint, excel, word)
· Interest for the videogame industry, experience in production is a plus.