Ubisoft, an industry leading developer of video games offers a unique environment where creativity, teamwork and cutting-edge technology bring to life critically acclaimed video games and iconic AAA franchises. You will benefit from an open learning environment, and contribute to an international team driving innovation.
Ubisoft Coding Campus international career accelerator prepares young and ambitions programmers for a career in Online Programming in one of the most dynamic industries: video games.
· Collaborate with Ubisoft Mentors team and stakeholders
· Deliver presentations and lectures to the audience
· Mentor and train Ubi students
· Provide constructive feedback to students based on code reviews
· Track student’s progression
· Maintain, coordinate, and communicate training schedules
· Recent coding experience in C++ and C#
· Experience with Python will be plus
· Knowledge and/or hands-on experience with networking programming
· Experience in programming, systems architecture or systems administration
· Technical degree or relevant work experience required
· Experience conducting classroom trainings or leading the teams
· Good communication skills.
· Planning and organizational skills.
· Accuracy and attention to details.
· Innovative and creative thinking.
· Team player, Self-driven.
· Upper Intermediate English level.
What we offer:
· International projects;
· Access to cutting-edge hardware;
· Experience using hottest internally developed game engines;
· Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues;
· Opportunity to travel abroad;
· Medical / Life insurance;
· English / French courses;
· Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation.