Established in 2008, Ubisoft Chengdu is one of the key game studios in western China and a full-fledged production center, with over 320 talents contributing to Ubisoft’s line-up. We have a strong track record of co-development on Ubisoft’s biggest brands such as Assassin’s Creed®, Skull and Bones™ and For Honor®, as well as developing casual games such as Rabbids party game and bringing hit titles to Switch.
Meanwhile, we are also a pioneer in cutting-edge technology driving Ubisoft’s “games as a service (GAAS)” ethos. Chengdu’s technology team develops products that empower production teams to make educated, data-driven decisions on hit Ubisoft brands.
To find out more, please visit our website: http://www.ubisoftgroup.com or our WeChat account (UBISOFT育碧or 育碧招聘), or contact us for application by: email@example.com
同时，育碧成都工作室也是研发前沿性技术的领军者，其“Games As A Service (GAAS)” 的理念带领企业不断推陈出新。成都工作室的技术团队开发的产品被运用于育碧旗下众多知名游戏品牌，有效协助研发团队基于科学数据做出准确决策。
想要了解更多，敬请点击 http://www.ubisoftgroup.com ，或关注我们的微信公众号（“UBISOFT育碧”以及“育碧招聘”），或联系邮箱以申请相应岗位：firstname.lastname@example.org
What your role will be
Ubisoft Chengdu studio is looking for an experienced full-stack web programmer for our Uplay team.
As a part of the team, you would be responsible to deliver the new web experience of Uplay PC, using a wide spectrum of technologies ranging from C# on the server to TypeScript, HTML and SCSS on the ui side.
You will join a multi-disciplinary team where everyone is willing to expand their knowledge and are encouraged to continue learning new things. The team is characterized by passion, comradery and the love for pc gaming. You will work in close collaboration with the other programmers, designers and testers with the opportunity to visit and work from collaborating studios.
What you will do
· Write clear, modular and maintainable code
· Participate in feature task forces for technical design and implementation/improvement of new features.
· Testing, debugging, profiling and maintaining existing code, including the Uplay PC back office self-service portal.
· Develop and maintain new public-facing web applications, shown in the Uplay PC client and on the web, using Vue.js for the client-side application and ASP.NET Core Web API server side.
What you should be equipped with
· 3+ years of professional programming experience.
· Bonus: Vue.js, ASP.NET Web API, .NET Core, AWS, ElasticSearch, Protocol Buffers, Continuous Integration.
We believe to succeed in this role you’re a result focused person, who is passionate about developing platform software for games with millions of users. Furthermore, you believe in team ownership of what you craft and will be working with your colleagues to learn, share ideas and solve complex problems.
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!