WE'RE LOOKING FOR Maintenance Technician
Employment type Contrato fijo
405 School Street
East Hartford, CONNECTICUT, 06108-1135
Reference Number req12922
Who we are? With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
Who are we looking for?
• HS Diploma, GED or equivalent.
• Minimum of 1 year of PVC plumbing or mechanical repair and maintenance work experience or training.
• Ability and willingness to perform physical duties such as lifting, climbing, working at elevated heights, and manual dexterity
• Ability and willingness to work confined space entry
• Ability and willingness to work in range of environments to include but not limited to industrial facilities, manufacturing facilities, and power industry facilities
• Ability and willingness to read documents and implement such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
• Ability to handle and lift 50 lbs.
• Ability and willingness for on call status for emergency response
• Ability and willingness to travel for install and repair if needed
• Possess a valid driver's license and clean driving record history
What will you be doing?
The Maintenance Technician will perform proper diagnosis of any malfunctioning machinery, general repairs, installing new equipment and systems and preventative maintenance program on all assigned machinery as directed by supervisor.
• Performs preventative maintenance on plant facilities and equipment as well as Mobile/Service DI water treatment equipment.
• Maintain preventative maintenance records for Mobile/Service DI equipment
• Install new equipment or rearranges existing equipment
• Performs building and ground maintenance
• Practices good safety procedures in order to keep self and others injury free. Follows EHS policies and procedures.
• Follow good housekeeping practices by keeping maintenance and tool storage area neat and clean as well as timely cleanup of work area after each job is completed
• Is available on call for emergency repairs as needed to keep plant in good running order
• Perform confined space entry in small tanks with 14x18" manways
• Travel for field repair and install if needed
• Maintain records and reports as directed by immediate supervisor
Compensation: Period 0.00 - 0.00 USD
Is relocation for this position offered: No
Number of Job Openings: 1
Company Grade/Band: Other Salaried
SUEZ’s Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Suez WTS is NOT accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Suez WTS in any fashion without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Suez WTS. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired by Suez WTS based upon an unsolicited referral.
Orga: Water Technologies & Solutions