Description de l'offre
· Develop master specifications and application documents for Utility and METI of “Schneider Solar Offer”, including Inverter Stations, Grid Tie Substations, Array boxes, PV plant SCADA and controllers with the support of our Electrical consultant.
· Be expert in competitor’s offers and equip the sales team so that they can demonstrate the advantages of the Schneider Solar Offer relative to these competitors to customers.
· Provide solution architectures for specific opportunities to assure winning proposals that meet customer requirements. This includes reviewing RFPs and customer requirements documents and providing guidance to sales, tendering and engineering teams in the preparation of proposals and customer influencing.
· Responsibility to assure that key market influencers are knowledgeable of the Schneider Solar Offer and its advantages. This includes providing training and specifications to leading engineering firms, developers, IPPs and EPCs.
· Develop reference architectures, templates and proposal materials to be used by sales, tendering and engineering teams in customer presentations, proposals and quotes.
· Be the primary interface between the Offer marketers and the commercial, tendering and engineering teams in the region.
· Degree in Electrical Engineering(Electrical Distribution in the Utility scale area)
· 3+ years of experience in the solar industry (good knowledge of customer vocabulary, pain-points, expectations and deliverables)
· Knowledge of Japanese Grid code requirement for Solar , Norms/Regulations related to electrical and tests related to Inverters and Electrical distribution equipment/systems.
· Solar specific skills are a must: single-line diagrams, system sizing and layout, PV plant energy yield optimization, inverter buildings, civil works, structures, inverters, monitoring & control software
· Knowledge of system architecture methodology, starting from customer needs identification
· Business fluency in Japanese and English including technical terms.
· Excellent communication skills combined with the ability to convince others and foster cooperation
· Willingness to travel on business to discussions with Utility companies, METI organization and construction site when necessary.