Description de l'offre
Customers are number one priority in our company, in the role you will need to drive problems thru resolution with the support of the organization, being the customer's advocate during the whole process, ensuring excellent service standards and high customer satisfaction.
In some occasions you will be required to take other role in the field for the support of the business and your own exposure and learning experience.
You will work on both string inverter and central inverter product line.
· Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues
· Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
· Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
· Update customer data and produce activity reports
· Walk customers through problem solving process
· Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
· Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
· Recommended procedure modifications or improvements
· Preserve and grow your knowledge on products and systems
· Be responsible of the consistency between customer expectation and the solution features
· Customer satisfaction, Provide the best experience for a customer following Schneider Electric values.
· Team up with colleagues and pass on important information
· Take the extra mile to engage customers, colleagues and yourself
· String inverter knowledge
· Medium Voltage experienced Field Service Engineer (Transformers or RMU or Switchgear)
· Diploma in Automation or System Engineering
· At least 3 years of experience on field experience and commissioning of complex automation and power systems.
· Knowledge with PLC cofiguration (M340, Unity Pro)
· Experience in SCADA systems (ClearSCADA)
· Knowledge in Solar electrical solution (inverters, array box, Transformers, protection devices, etc.)
· Knowledge in communications architectures (Star, Ring, RSTP, etc.)
· Knowledge in communication protocols (Modbus, TCP-IP, etc.)
· Good knowledge in IT topics – Hardware + Windows + Firewalls.
· Good understanding of – IIOT, Big data, SQL, Cloud Computing, SaaS
Languages: English (fluent), Mandarin
Hard work, high responsiveness, self-learning and flexibility will be some of your key assets to adapt and succeed in the fast changing and highly challenging business environment of the solar business.
Ownership, responsible, customer oriented and continuous improvement are essential characteristics for this position.