Description de l'offre
The purpose of this role is to coordinate Field Service Engineers efficiently in Japan from Thailand. The aim is to provide exceptional customer service to our Solar Japanese customers. The Solar Service Dispatcher ensures that the best service is being offered to our Customers and that any issues that may arise are dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
This Position is a technical / administrative / customer service position providing support and service for the Solar Business.
The Dispatcher is the link between customer / PV-plant, logistic partners, Field Service technicians and Schneider Electric Solar (Projects, Quality, Solar Service, Sales) and will improve service and efficiency.
The position reports to the Solar Service Operations Manager Asia Pacific.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily.
· Manage the service tickets, from customer opening call to ticket closure.
· Schedule and dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations according to customer requests, specifications, or needs, using telephone or messaging tool (skype, WhatsApp, line…).
· Arrange for necessary repairs in order to restore service and schedules.
· Ensure timely response to client requests for services and questions. Ensure all customers’ queries as well as claims are investigated and resolved, escalating issues if appropriate.
· Responsible for scheduling repair, start up, retrofits on all SE solar inverters and solar solutions across Japan. Prepare daily work.
· Coordinating a team of field service technicians as well as contractors for all service needs.
· Develop and maintain effective communication channels with each field technicians.
· Responsible for documenting and following up on service and repair requests from start to finish.
· Handle all internal and external customer service requests in BFO.
· Follow-up with clients regarding all open service issues.
· Weekly review and export to service leader of completed work orders.
· Pulling and processing parts orders.
· Maintaining Field Service spare part Inventory.
· Create cost estimates for quotations.
· Set up invoices for payment.
Communicate effectively between other groups within the company.
Monitor frequency ask questions and to migrate technical enquires to Customer Self-service webpage
Other duties may be assigned.
· Two Year Associates or Four-year degree or equivalent related work experience
· Three – Five years relevant work experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Perfect understanding of Japanese and English
· Exceptional written and verbal communication. This position requires clear and concise communication to effectively drive team and execute customer requests
· Excellent organizational skills including, but not limited to, the ability to handle multiple demands and assignments and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently
· Detailed and Accurate Data Entry
· Excellent Customer Service Skills
· Ability to multi-task between data entry, data validation and customer service inquiries. Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced challenging environment
· Excellent teamwork