Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
As a Sr. Software Engineer at Pelco, your primary responsibility will be to design and develop the user interface for our world class IP security software. You will be involved in all phases of software development and your work will have a direct impact on our customers. You will be building software with a highly talented agile development team using leading edge tools.
· Passion for developing clean and easy to maintain software with extremely high-quality and automation standards
· Creative and efficient problem-solving skills with strong work ethic
· Experience with C#, WPF and XAML
· Knowledge and experience using .NET and Visual Studio
· Comprehension of MVVM
· Git version control
· Threading, resource management, custom controls
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, SOLID principles and design patterns
· Experience with test-driven development practices
· Deliver high automation coverage and leadership in the area of code automation
· Experience with Blend for Visual Studio
· Experience with reactive extensions and asynchronous programming models
· Able to create software which is a pixel-perfect representation of provided design comps
· Effective working in an agile development environment focused on continuous improvement
· Passion for learning new technologies, solving problems and working with customers
· Collaborative and able to communicate effectively with both local and remote teams
· Computer science degree or equivalent work experience
· 2+ years software development experience
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ideal candidate profile