Description de l'offre
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
· Develop scalable and secure customer facing services for solutions deployed on Azure cloud
· Collaborate with architects, UX designers and other key stakeholders to clarify and deliver project requirements
· Collaborate with team to develop and perform unit and acceptance test
· Work with stakeholders to solve problems, debug, profile, etc.
This job might be for you if:
· 3+ years of software development (web application) experience AND Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field or 5+ years of software development experience
· 1 year of experience with Angular 4+ required
· Experience with user interface and graphic design principals, technologies, and paradigms
· Experience with cloud development technologies and frameworks (Azure, Azure Service Framework, C#, .NET, Entity Framework Core)
· Experience with object-oriented software design and service-oriented architectures
· Experience with responsive design a plus
· Experience with SQL/NOSQL database and concepts a plus
· Understanding of Agile development (Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) desired)
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.