Description de l'offre
As Software Architect, you are responsible to design and optimize the architecture of the next generation of Engineering Software dedicated to our Digital Plant Programmable Automation Controllers.
· Analyze and understand marketing requirements.
· Specify, adapt and enhance the Software architecture to fulfil Software Requirement (features, ease of use, performance and robustness), working closely with Firmware engineers and system architects:
· Drive key technical decisions for implementation of the software policy in his/her organization.
· Express the architecture requirements in alignment with our platforming strategy.
· Document architecture aspects of the software, including requirements, design, implementation of the system, risks and alternative solutions.
· Develop prototypes to prove architecture choices against key requirements.
· Contribute to the definition of project development plans, mainly in the following areas: workload estimates, integration plans, test strategies.
· Participate to the development of functions or components (design, testing) with commitments on content, quality, delays, performance and costs.
· Support the development team during project design, verification and validation steps.
· Be involved in maintenance activities, especially on issues raised by customers, insuring a high level of reactivity to solve them.
· Investigate, deploy new technologies to increase the skills and the efficiency of the team in development.
Software Architect with at least 3 -5 years of experience in Software development projects.
· Software Architecture design with state of the art tools
· Experience in desktop applications development (C#, .Net Technology, WCF, WPF, …)
· Knowledge of Database technologies
· Experience in Waterfall or Agile (SCRUM) development process
· Knowledge of Software development tools (TFS, GIT, JAMA, …)
· Working Cross Discipline with Hardware and Firmware Teams
· Actively working inside an international team
· Knowhow sharing for inter and external project contributors