Who are we?
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
What do we stand for?
When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company focused on its people. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration – we’re a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work!
What is the role?
Based in Sydney, we are now actively recruiting a Small Works Engineer . The function of the role is to manage, engineer and deliver reliable systems that comply with the project specification and statutory and SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC BUILDINGS AUSTRALIA standards, whilst ensuring the project is completed on time with maximum profitability.
You are someone who gets excited by innovation. You are a highly driven and confident professional who wants to work for a values based organisation whose solutions are leading edge. You are focused, collaborative and passionate about the work that you do. In addition, you possess the following relevant skills:
· Tertiary or trade qualifications in a related discipline (Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic)
· Security licence Class 2c as a minimum
· Working knowledge of computers, operating systems and associated peripherals
· Excellent written and oral communications skills
· Extensive experience with contracting procedures, SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC BUILDINGS AUSTRALIA and commercial realities
· Extensive experience in the project Documentation, Design, Engineering, commissioning, Installation of CCTV, Access Control, and Intercom systems
· Extensive experience in the Project Management of Security projects from sales handover to final completion
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Working knowledge of OHS&E statutory requirements
· Cardax product training
· Integral DVR training
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application and will be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview.