Description de l'offre
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric Smart Grid IT North America (SGIT NA) has an outstanding opportunity for a motivated individual to assume the role of Technical Proposal Writer. This individual will become part of the Sales team within the SGIT NA division to prepare technical proposals and commercial offers. They will respond to formal RFPs, RFQs, Change Orders, and RFIs, and prepare detailed scopes of work for implementation by the SGIT NA Delivery team.
· Prepare technical proposals and commercial offers to meet requirements for Requests for Proposals (RFP, RFI, RFQ), Scopes of Work (SOW), and Change Orders (COs) including, but not limited to, writing proposal volumes in response to statement of work, instructions, terms and conditions, pricing information and competitive specifications.
· Provide technical and commercial support to the Offer Manager, Account Managers, Business Partners through all phases of proposal and scope development.
· Assist in risk assessment before submitting the offers.
· Support the commercial and technical impact evaluation during negotiations.
· Maintain the Proposal templates and response library
· bFO (Salesforce.com) project tracking tool for monthly reporting.
· A BS degree in Technical Writing or Business with a technical focus of IT systems (or related field with computer emphasis). An electric utility operational system is preferred in the areas of electrical utilities applications and IT System Architectures
· Team focus, whatever it takes to meet the deadlines and able to work under short deadlines and/or numerous deadlines
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments effectively – proactive work style and can carry out multiple tasks simultaneously under tight/changing deadlines.
· Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
· Strong interpersonal, written, oral communication, client relations skills including:
· Demonstrated prior scope and technical proposal writing experience
· Technical writing skills including responses to technical questions, requirements, and specifications
· Public speaking/meeting leadership
· Strong office/computing/organizational skills including:
· MS Word advanced skills including styles/reviewing/macros/dynamic elements
· MS Excel advanced skills including complex formulas/macros
· MS Project advanced skills including resource scheduling/leveling, task linking, critical path, pivot exports
· Document management/content management/organizational systems
· Knowledge of software implementation project methodologies is a plus
· bFO (Salesforce.com) project tracking tool knowledge a plus
· Travel is limited, but can occasionally occur.
· Work independently and as a team member
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Schneider Electric
Groupe industriel français fondé en 1838 par les frères Schneider, le groupe Schneider est renommé Schneider Electric en 1999 soulignant ainsi son expertise dans le domaine de l’électricité. Ses activités reparties entre la distribution électrique, l’automatisme et contrôles industriels, l’énergie sécurisée et les automatismes du bâtiment lui ont permis de dégager un chiffre d’affaires de 23,6 milliards d’euros en 2013.
En plus de son siège social situé à Rueil-Malmaison, la direction est répartie sur deux autres pôles, l’un à North Andover aux Etats-Unis, le second à Hong Kong. En 170 ans d’existence, Schneider Electric a su étendre son expertise à l’international et vend ses produits sur quatre marchés principaux : bâtiment, industrie, énergie-infrastructure et résidentiel.
Entreprise innovante et responsable, parmi les principaux clients du groupe se trouve : les infrastructures pétrolières, la Marine, les tableautiers mais aussi les constructeurs de machines et d’équipements. La philosophie du groupe : Make the most of your Energy.