Ranked as one of the Top 10 places to work by Randstad Australia, Schneider Electric offers not only a great career but an organisation that offers flexibility in the way you work so as you can balance your work and personal life.
Our Buildings business creates integrated, multi-layered solutions that specialise in combining building services & intelligent automated systems including; HVAC, BMS, CCTV, Access Control and Energy Management, Metering & Monitoring. Our solutions enable owners, end users and custodians to intelligently monitor, meter and control the attributes of their assets in real time, reducing consumption and improving reliability and quality.
Based in Brisbane our Service technicians are responsible for system maintenance, repairs and the delivery of minor works. This role complements an already strong services team providing an opportunity for the successful candidate to work with the number independently certified systems on the market.
Ensuring quality service outcomes for Schneider Electric customers you will:
· Provide a high level of technical support to customers and technical support teams to ensure outcomes exceed expectations
· Perform planned, unplanned and preventative maintenance, and callouts to client sites
· Identify and implement energy efficiency strategies within customer sites and propose enhancements and developments to ensure growth within sites and customer base
· Develop and maintain an excellent working relationship with clients to ensure satisfaction and loyalty
You are focused, collaborative and passionate about the work that you do. In addition, you possess the following relevant skills:
· Tertiary or trade qualifications in an mechanical, electrical or electronic discipline
· Extensive experience in building automation and control, servicing and maintaining of BMS
· Solid experience in technical fault finding and problem-solving with a thorough knowledge of BMCS, HVAC applications
· Highly developed customer service skills complemented by excellent communication skills
At Schneider Electric, we are open, we value differences, we listen, we learn, connect, and collaborate with others. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration – we're a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work, join us and see how!
All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application and will be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview.