Description de l'offre
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
This Position is an administrative/customer service position providing support and service for the Americas Buildings customer care center. Center provides a central contact point for buildings end use customers to receive assistance surrounding building automation, security and energy solutions. Individual will work closely with the buildings districts to improve service and efficiency.
What do you get to do in this position?
· Opportunity to join our growing organization
· Maintain data quality in service data management tools
· Inspect work orders for completeness, accuracy ,and timely close out
· Communicate effectively between other internal groups and within the company
· Export work orders and submit invoices to customers
· Process Credit and Rebill Requests
· Follow-up with clients to validate customer satisfaction
· Complete weekly timesheets for Union technicians , process labor adjustments, and investigate payroll shortages
· Cross train in contracts role and back up BSRC associates as needed
· Attend AR , branch, and all BSRC meetings
· Support Building Advisor offer
· Run/Maintain Reports
· Answer incoming phone calls and respond to customer inquiries via email
This job might be for you if:
· You are a professional with exceptional communication and writing skills
· Have advanced skills with Microsoft Office 365 programs including but not limited to Word , PowerPoint , Visio, and Excel.
· Can work independently , consider yourself an advanced problem solver, and loves a challenge
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.