Description de l'offre
Who are we?
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
What do we stand for?
When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company focused on its people. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration – we're a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work!
What is the role?
Based in Auckland in the Industry Business, we have an opportunity for a motivated individual to join our team in the capacity of Sales Engineer . Key responsibilities will include:
· To sell and promote all Schneider Electric products, (Ecostruxure) solutions and services to key End Users & Contractors in the Northern Region.
· To be a specialist Sales Engineer for Variable Speed Drives and Machine Control in the region.
· Gain a solid understanding of the area landscape, maximising opportunities across relevant segments and channels.
· Understand cross selling opportunities, drive bundled “Ecostruxure” specifications and saturate with relevant offers.
· Play a key role in new launch events and promotions within the territory.
You are someone who gets excited by innovation. You are a highly driven and confident professional who wants to work for a values based organisation whose solutions are leading edge. You are focused, collaborative and passionate about the work that you do. In addition, you possess the following relevant skills:
· Qualified Industrial Electrician and/or Electrical/Electronics Engineer.
· NZCE/BE/Diploma desired.
· Sales experience desired but not essential.
· Knowledge of the electrical supply market and key influencers within Auckland region
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Good at Building Relationships and Networking
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.