Description de l'offre
Execution and monitoring: Ensure the operational relations with suppliers within the strategy defined in cross functional team and the respect of the contracts on the field (plant, entity); track and report key elements/data on supplier performance
- Ensure the application of the commodity strategy and supplier panel
- Propose actions (QVE- Quality value engineering, change of supplier, Lean, analysis, bench mark with market... ) within his/her perimeter in consistency with commodity strategy. Consult commodity manager before localization or change of business allocation.
- Manage supplier consultation & selection, according to commodity strategy.
- Manage supply qualification; negotiate and manage contracts with local/specific suppliers (price, delay, ..)
- Contribute to the purchasing database update by providing necessary information to commodity managers / supplier leaders/ update database of spend; update specific basis.
- First escalation level for supplier crisis management
- Follow-up the quality and cost reduction objective related to action plan/productivity program ( QVE, change of supplier, negotiation…).
Quality indicators (ESSR, DPMe) for his/her purchasing perimeter
Productivity indicators for his/her purchasing perimeter
Supplier concentration indicators for his/her purchasing perimeter
Graduate level in Engineering or/ and Business Administration depending on commodity
Job Related Experience:
Min 3 years experiences in purchasing/ sourcing.
Others (e.g. language skills, technical skills) :
English level 2,5 mandatory