Description de l'offre
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The Data Center Solutions Customer Project Manager manages highly complex multi-functional and/or multi-company product or services projects to Data Center Customers so that they experience the best project execution possible. You will work directly with the customer to define scope and measurement of Project deliverables, and work to maximize project pay back within the project scope, budget, and schedule constraints. You will direct all planning and monitoring of the activities required to meet project goals including completion of project deliverables during all defined stages.
What do you get to do in this position?
· Manage the relationship between the project team and all functional areas critical to the success of the project
· Provide primary project interface and communication between the internal Schneider teams supporting the project, GC/ EC and the customer
· Identify critical technical and project issues and problems, identify corrective actions and follow through to completion
· Manage within the established scope, schedule and budget constraints and perform schedule, cost and critical activity tracking against the plan.
· Direct planning of and monitor the activities required to meet project goals including completion of project deliverables during all defined stages.
· Work with functional managers to establish projections of resources and skills necessary to execute the assigned projects
· Provide input to functional managers for individual performance planning, including goal setting and performance feedback
This job might be for you if you have:
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Technical Diploma or related work experience
· 2- 6 years’ project management experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to influence internal and external customers, listen effectively and solicit input from others
· Excellent organizational skills including the ability to handle multiple demands and assignments, the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently, and drive issues/ tasks to closure
Strong leadership skills including, team leading, peer mentoring and development, and the ability to empower others through delegating responsibility
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.