Description de l'offre
Based in UAE, Abu Dhabi, the Cybersecurity Engineer will be responsible for the technical delivery of project(s) of moderate to large size in complexity and scope of the Network Security that is dedicated to the Process Automation,
The Enterprise Network and Security Services team that provides life-cycle security services for customers. Frequent travel in GCC Region is part of this role.
- The Cybersecurity Engineer has primary responsibility for management and technical leadership of the
execution/delivery of security solutions to customers. Whether exploring security opportunities or executing security
solution, he/she will represent Schneider Electric's Process Automation Business as a technical consultant with the
proficiency to implement technical security solutions.
- Solutions will be composed of key elements that meet the customer needs. He/she will formulate resource plans,
manage the implementation of solutions, ensure that the security infrastructure required to support those applications is in
- He/she may also function as a requirements analyst and serve as the conduit between the customer and the Enterprise
Networks and Security Practice team.
- The candidate will be required to evaluate existing and new technologies to determine their applicability and value for
inclusion in the business' security solutions. Knowledge transfer is a requirement and will ensure that the customers
remain up to date and offers the most effective solutions portfolio.
- The ability to provide technical leadership of Security Assessment and implementation of projects such as:
- Provide delivery leadership in Site Assessment Studies and Implementation projects.
- Work with the product manager or project sponsor to successfully implement the Security solutions and associated
- Coordinate configuration of any new servers, network IDs, and logical server connections (Network Performance
Monitoring and Management).
- Oversee any required modification or reconfiguration of Network elements to implement the solution
- Manage installation and connectivity testing of the security appliances
- Lead application acceptance testing
- Develop end user training
- Develop site technical documentation as required
- Technical research to meet security solution requirements
Ideal Candidate must possess:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Computer Engineering / Information Technology is required with one of the following
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security),
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP),
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM),
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- In addition, Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) certification is highly preferred.
- Experience required:
- 3-5 years performing the installation and/or management of network-based firewalls, preferably Cisco, CheckPoint,
Juniper-Netscreen or another top-tier product.
- 3-5 years performing network troubleshooting using sniffers and monitors.
- 1-2 years performing the installation and/or management of network-based Intrusion Detection products.
- Experience with LAN, WAN and technologies
- Understanding of high-availability networking technologies
- Experience working in a mixed environment of both standard TCP/IP and non- standard networking protocols
- Experience in developing, evaluating, implementing Security Policy and Procedures
- Experience with Audit and Compliance (both policy and technical).
- Experience with the Process Automation Network Security product line and Industries is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of project management concepts and how to execute PM practices
- Facilitation skills to lead requirements discovery workshops and project scope change requirements
- Interviewing skills to talk with individuals and groups about their Security needs and ask the right questions to reveal
essential requirements information and what customers might be hesitant to say
- Analytical skills to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose highlevel
information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented
user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements
- Observational skills to validate data obtained via other techniques and expose new areas for elicitation
- Writing skills to communicate information effectively to customers, Project Managers, and technical staff
- Organizational skills to work with the vast array of information gathered during elicitation and analysis to cope with rapidly
changing information and be able to apply this
- Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate customer priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Schneider Electric
Groupe industriel français fondé en 1838 par les frères Schneider, le groupe Schneider est renommé Schneider Electric en 1999 soulignant ainsi son expertise dans le domaine de l’électricité. Ses activités reparties entre la distribution électrique, l’automatisme et contrôles industriels, l’énergie sécurisée et les automatismes du bâtiment lui ont permis de dégager un chiffre d’affaires de 23,6 milliards d’euros en 2013.
En plus de son siège social situé à Rueil-Malmaison, la direction est répartie sur deux autres pôles, l’un à North Andover aux Etats-Unis, le second à Hong Kong. En 170 ans d’existence, Schneider Electric a su étendre son expertise à l’international et vend ses produits sur quatre marchés principaux : bâtiment, industrie, énergie-infrastructure et résidentiel.
Entreprise innovante et responsable, parmi les principaux clients du groupe se trouve : les infrastructures pétrolières, la Marine, les tableautiers mais aussi les constructeurs de machines et d’équipements. La philosophie du groupe : Make the most of your Energy.