Description de l'offre
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
•Customer Support Architect is a key member of the bFO ecosystem team that have strong expertise and experience on CCC and Service Bureau business (Case Management) and good knowledge and skills on bFO solutions (Sales Cloud, cKM, CTI) and who understand what it takes to build and support highly scalable and reliable solutions on case management and like to experiment with new technology.
•The Customer Support Architect is responsible for the overall architecture of CCC capability. He/She will ensure a perfect mapping and alignment between customer support business requirements and systems/technical solutions. The customer support Architect works as a team member along with the bFO team and mainly with bFO, CTI and cKM platform owners, bFO Architect, Salesforce solution experts and supporting team members to deliver the adequate Architecture for the capabilities.
• The Customer Support Architect is responsible for the architecture integrity of CCC and Service Bureau solutions and maintain the vision of the offering from an architectural perspective.
• Be a go-to person for the case management solution and architecture
• Work closely with customer support capability owner to ensure CCC Architecture is aligned with business stakeholders goals and expectations.
• Work closely with bFO teams (Developers, Solution Experts, Platform Owners, platform Architect, Infrastructure, PMO, etc.) to define and implement elegant, scalable and sustainable solutions on customer support capability.
• Participate to the design and implementation of innovative customer support solutions with a focus on adhering to EA standards, best practices and code quality techniques.
• Draw and Validate customer support capability Architecture based on the business requirements, constraints, operating model and architectures principles and standards.
• Validate , refine , and expand the customer support Architecture from existing to target by verifying assumptions in order to improve the model and to further define it, adding as necessary new ideas to make the result more flexible and more tightly linked to current and expected requirements.
• The customer support architect additionally should assess the value of solution-enhancing developments emanating from field work and incorporate these into the architecture models as appropriate.
• Stay current on bFO releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce platform and stay current on emerging technologies in the areas of customer support solutions.
• Partner with other architects, vendors, partners, business and technical teams to understand customer support business needs and translate them into features roadmaps and work toward realizing the roadmaps.
• Contribute with the bFO platform Architect and bFO, CTI and cKM platform Owners to the Alignment and prioritization of customer support demands from capability owner and any other stakeholders.
• Effective involvement in each gate of customer support project / Program to supervise the architecture area and promote the relevant architecture standards and ensure they are enforced. Escalating gaps to practice architect and validate the Do Gate of any project.
•Participate actively to the different architectures communities organized by EA team and prepare and animate the architecture studies related to the capability.
•Contribute to the innovation communities, conduct industry and market research and maintain a working knowledge of technologies and general themes related to the capability.
•Broad exposure to customer support and Service bureau business and to bFO and salesforce solutions with many years of combined business and IT experience.
•Strong architecture experience across various customer support solutions and good exposure to Salesforce platform with In-depth understanding of Salesforce technologies (clouds, offerings, custom development, integration, etc.).
•Good Experience in integrating salesforce with 3rd party systems using web services and APIs.
•Strong written and verbal communication skills - Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand.
•Certified in one of Salesforce Architect certification or TOGAF certification (Deep understanding of TOGAF framework and SOW architecture).
•Possess knowledge of enterprise architecture, architecture patterns and related domains including but not limited to application and component, technology, platform, security, data and business architecture domains
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Schneider Electric
Groupe industriel français fondé en 1838 par les frères Schneider, le groupe Schneider est renommé Schneider Electric en 1999 soulignant ainsi son expertise dans le domaine de l’électricité. Ses activités reparties entre la distribution électrique, l’automatisme et contrôles industriels, l’énergie sécurisée et les automatismes du bâtiment lui ont permis de dégager un chiffre d’affaires de 23,6 milliards d’euros en 2013.
En plus de son siège social situé à Rueil-Malmaison, la direction est répartie sur deux autres pôles, l’un à North Andover aux Etats-Unis, le second à Hong Kong. En 170 ans d’existence, Schneider Electric a su étendre son expertise à l’international et vend ses produits sur quatre marchés principaux : bâtiment, industrie, énergie-infrastructure et résidentiel.
Entreprise innovante et responsable, parmi les principaux clients du groupe se trouve : les infrastructures pétrolières, la Marine, les tableautiers mais aussi les constructeurs de machines et d’équipements. La philosophie du groupe : Make the most of your Energy.