Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
•Customer Support Architect is a key member of the bFO ecosystem team that have strong expertise and experience on CCC and Service Bureau business (Case Management) and good knowledge and skills on bFO solutions (Sales Cloud, cKM, CTI) and who understand what it takes to build and support highly scalable and reliable solutions on case management and like to experiment with new technology.
•The Customer Support Architect is responsible for the overall architecture of CCC capability. He/She will ensure a perfect mapping and alignment between customer support business requirements and systems/technical solutions. The customer support Architect works as a team member along with the bFO team and mainly with bFO, CTI and cKM platform owners, bFO Architect, Salesforce solution experts and supporting team members to deliver the adequate Architecture for the capabilities.
• The Customer Support Architect is responsible for the architecture integrity of CCC and Service Bureau solutions and maintain the vision of the offering from an architectural perspective.
• Be a go-to person for the case management solution and architecture
• Work closely with customer support capability owner to ensure CCC Architecture is aligned with business stakeholders goals and expectations.
• Work closely with bFO teams (Developers, Solution Experts, Platform Owners, platform Architect, Infrastructure, PMO, etc.) to define and implement elegant, scalable and sustainable solutions on customer support capability.
• Participate to the design and implementation of innovative customer support solutions with a focus on adhering to EA standards, best practices and code quality techniques.
• Draw and Validate customer support capability Architecture based on the business requirements, constraints, operating model and architectures principles and standards.
• Validate , refine , and expand the customer support Architecture from existing to target by verifying assumptions in order to improve the model and to further define it, adding as necessary new ideas to make the result more flexible and more tightly linked to current and expected requirements.
• The customer support architect additionally should assess the value of solution-enhancing developments emanating from field work and incorporate these into the architecture models as appropriate.
• Stay current on bFO releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce platform and stay current on emerging technologies in the areas of customer support solutions.
• Partner with other architects, vendors, partners, business and technical teams to understand customer support business needs and translate them into features roadmaps and work toward realizing the roadmaps.
• Contribute with the bFO platform Architect and bFO, CTI and cKM platform Owners to the Alignment and prioritization of customer support demands from capability owner and any other stakeholders.
• Effective involvement in each gate of customer support project / Program to supervise the architecture area and promote the relevant architecture standards and ensure they are enforced. Escalating gaps to practice architect and validate the Do Gate of any project.
•Participate actively to the different architectures communities organized by EA team and prepare and animate the architecture studies related to the capability.
•Contribute to the innovation communities, conduct industry and market research and maintain a working knowledge of technologies and general themes related to the capability.