Description de l'offre
· Track and work with Customer Orders within Business System and react as necessary
· Responsible for Order management, Order Entry and Expedites
· Provides customer inbound, outbound phone support and marketing initiatives through phone and email
· Follows team's defined process and procedures and company policies
· Ensures that required information is logged into central information system pertaining to customer information and request
· Provides accurate solution/assistance to customers on a timely manner
· Ensures completeness of required parameters for order entry.
· Reply to customers asking for their order status and expedite
· Regularly updates self on product and process developments
· Escalate out of his boundary issues to team lead
· Provide and generate individual and team reports
· Reports to team leader and to manager of the things possible areas for improvement
· Ensures that orders are entered accurately
· Clarify or verify order details to customers or field sales engineers
· Follows the order entry process set
· Anticipates and foresees order entry requirements of customers based on purchase order details
· Adheres to Service Level Agreement set by the department, if not exceeds
· Accurately create or generate the needed quotation
· Provide accurate pricing details
· Provide accurate catalog number and accessory details
· Provide necessary notes for exemptions or conditions
· Read and understand specification documents or one line drawings provided by the customer
· Provide complete submittal proposal to customer
· Ensures that correct drawings will be provided to the customer
· Coordinate closely with Field Sales Engineers regarding order or job updates
· Monitor orders entered in the system
· Coordinate with the planner to make sure the order is scheduled based on the requested ship date
· Coordinate with other department such as shipping, credit analyst, application engineers, and customer service to assure that order will be scheduled or expedited as per customer request
· Submits reports like quote logs, expedite report, and 3A holds etc as per District office request
Job Related Experience:
· Order Entry exposure
· BPO work experience
· Customer Service, Order Management
· Minimum of 1 year work experience with at least 6 months related experience in a customer service environment.
· Organizational skills required for carrying out his/her daily duties particularly in terms of time and priorities.
· Close attention to detail, follow-up, extreme sense of urgency and perseverance.
· Knowledge of computer systems and experience in data entry
· Excellent written and oral communication capabilities using US English
· Has great knowledge of the Order Management and Expedites System.