Description de l'offre
· Responsible for Order management, Order Entry and Expedites; Provides customer inbound, outbound phone support and marketing initiatives through phone and email.
· Ensures that required information is logged into central information system pertaining to customer information and request; Accurate solution or assistance to customers on a timely manner.
· Anticipates and foresees order entry requirements of customers based on purchase order details; Adheres to Service Level Agreement set by the department, if not exceeds
· Read and understand specification documents or one line drawings provided by the customer; Other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
· Coordinate with other department such as shipping, credit analyst, application engineers, and customer service to assure that order will be scheduled or expedited as per customer request.
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Electrical Engineer.
· Minimum of one (1) year work experience related to customer service environment; Organizational skills required for carrying out his/her daily duties particularly in terms of time and priorities.
· Excellent written and oral communication capabilities using US English; Knowledge of computer systems and experience in data entry
· Has great knowledge of the Order Management and Expedites System
· Candidate is willing to work in Ortigas and work on a Night Shift schedule.