Who are we?
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
What do we stand for?
When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company focused on its people. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration – we're a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work!
What is the role?
Based in Sydney, we are now actively recruiting a BMS / HVAC Project Engineer . Key responsibilities will include:
· Manage, engineer and deliver reliable systems that comply with the project specification, statutory and Schneider Electric Buildings Australia standards, whilst ensuring the project is completed on time with maximum profitability.
You are someone who gets excited by innovation. You are a highly driven and confident professional who wants to work for a values based organisation whose solutions are leading edge. You are focused, collaborative and passionate about the work that you do. In addition, you possess the following relevant skills:
· Maintain a strong internal and external customer focus, to assist in upholding existing customer relationships. Manage the necessary technical and human resources required to deliver projects on time and on budget.
· Tertiary or trade qualifications in a related discipline (Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic)
· Restricted electrical license
· Working knowledge of computers, operating systems and associated peripherals
· Excellent written and oral communications skills
· Working knowledge of contracting procedures, Schneider Electric Buildings Australia and commercial realities.
· Working knowledge of HVAC systems, BMS and associated plant
· Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to co-ordinate resources required to complete projects under your control
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.