As Technical Project Leader (m/f) in the field of Tube Handling, you will lead multidisciplinary, international teams in the development of our instruments and systems for laboratory automation. At the same time, you will act as a competent contact for your team members with regard to all technical and process-related questions.
Your main responsibilities are:
· You are responsible for the technical management of a project team
· You will be responsible for the description, design, introduction and testing of system components as well as target development in cooperation with the system engineers
· The creation and review of concepts and requirements of the respective project implementation and the approval of all contained concept units / specifications / technical changes are in your area of responsibility
· In cooperation with Finance you budget and control the project development costs and also define the necessary resources
· You ensure that all project tasks are clearly assigned to team members and/or other technical project managers within the defined project framework and finally review the planning and results
· You control the project risks depending on the process definition and provide the relevant stakeholders with regular status updates
· You will cooperate with other functions within and outside the project team in cross-functional activities
Do you meet the following requirements?
· Degree in engineering (FH) in the fields of medical technology, mechatronics, mechanical engineering, robotics, automation technology or comparable courses of study
· At least 3-5 years of professional experience in project management for the market of regulated medical devices according to ISO 13485
· Experience in development of automated systems, ideally in the field of laboratory automation
· Experience in managing and coordinating temporary interdisciplinary teams of experts to develop solutions to problems
· Analytical approach with high negotiation skills
· High internal customer orientation, target-oriented approach and ambition to solve problems
· Fluent in German and English
For more information, please visit www.roche-pvt.com .
For a complete application, please add a current CV, a letter of motivation, incl. your salary expectations and relevant references. Please note that no further documents can be added after you have sent your application.
We accept applications in German and English. Wir akzeptieren Bewerbungen in Deutsch und Englisch.
Contact person for applicants:
If you have any questions about the job advertisement, please contact Mrs Denise Breitschwerdt, Phone –676.
Answers to technical questions can be found in our FAQ.
· Who we are
Roche PVT is the center of excellence for the development and production of innovative laboratory automation systems of Roche. From your beginning with Roche, our motivated team will welcome and support you. Numerous opportunities for personal development, flexible work hours, attractive compensation packages and special family assistance programs are available.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.