· Job facts
You will be responsible for:
· Follow up the business environment, market trend changing then adjust supply chain planning and or order management tasks. Boost action plan and solutions to line manager.
· Create an atmosphere of teamwork, ensure working efficiency ＆ quality meeting MBO and achieve the target. Ensure the working expectation is cascaded and performed effective.
· Responsible for the training, assessment, incentives and configuration of departmental staff to improve job performance. Resource allocation in the field of work to give full play to resource efficiency.
· Monitor data accuracy and integrity in analysis report. Proactively provide data report for business review and forecast.
· Provide forecast training to internal and external customers.
· Assist to line manage to monitor, analyze and optimize inventory cost to best serve business targets. Work closely with BA on forecast, be responsible of inventory ABC Analysis and make sure proper OTIF target is set.
· Chair monthly Local S&OP meeting with stakeholders from business, ensure 1~24 month rolling forecast updates, coordinate for business campaign fulfillment, drive allocation plan for any supply and demand imbalance issues. Set up and ensure SOP/WI implementation correctly, update the SOP/WI while business environment, regulations/policies are changing.
· Continuously improve the current process so to improve the inventory efficiency and write-off cost. Drive the team to develop its skills and adopt best practice.
· Responsible for stock replenishment planning excellence and continuously improve material planning process.
· Regular check the master data then ensure master data keep in accurate and integral in 100% level.
· Ensure the supply chain data is managed strictly. Data sharing principle should be authorized by Line Manager in advance.
· Other projects or tasks assigned by line manager
· Conduct business in full compliance including but not limited to Roche Secure, Roche Behavior in Business, Roche Competition Law Interactive Dialogues, Roche Safety, Security Health and Environmental Protection.
· Understand and fulfill the responsibility of line manager's SHE tasks and duties (as defined in SHE handbook)
You should have:
· Minimum 8 years' experience with 3 years at supervisory level in Planning field in MNCs. Understood S&OP, Demand & Supply Planning and or Order management.
· Proficiency in computer application knowledge and skills e.g. Excel/Word/PPT OFFICEs, good at data analysis.
· Proficiency in forecast, inventory, write-off and or order management.
· Experienced in order management, understood supplier/customer strategical relationship development, business negotiation and performance assessment.
· Have a clear understanding of the focus of the supply chain flow and logistics works.
· Multiple tasks management skill, able to manage complex working processes.
· With good Communication skills, able to find balance point between stakeholders and figure out proper solution.
· Good customer service mentality and empathy.
· Proficiency in both spoken and written English, excellent presentation in English.
Supply Chain、 Supply Chain > Supply Chain Planning
· Who we are