Roche Technical Operations is offering an internship in the field of learning and development!
For our Cornerstone project – a Roche wide initiative, we are looking for an intern who is pursuing a Master's of Science with some experience in data analysis. You will play a key role in helping us launch our new learning solution “Cornerstone” at one of our newly launched sites in Basel.
As an intern you will work on a strategic project applying data analysis skills.
In our project, we migrate the data from Pharmschul to Cornerstone which involves data creation, data analysis, data enrichment, cleansing and validation tasks. You responsibilities would be the following:
· Collaborating with the core team and other stakeholders to evaluate the requirements needed for data migration
· Building excel templates for data migration in collaboration with the experts (including preparing for the data inputs)
· Data creation in Cornerstone
· Data analysis to assess the gaps for migration using excel (Moderate excel skills required)
· Data validation according to the phase of the migration
This is a project that involves many parties and stakeholders, so we are looking for someone who is both comfortable with a broad variety of people as well as with numbers. You are:
· A quick learner and comfortable adapting new tools
· Highly efficient and you enjoy dealing with ambiguity
· A passionate and curious person who has a good grasp of both simple and complex matters and date
You need to bring the following skills:
· Enrolled in a university in a relevant discipline (e.g. natural science, maths) throughout the duration of the internship
· Strong communication and collaboration skills
· Facilitation skills to collate requirements and run workshops as necessary
· Moderate Excel skills
· Ability to learn and adapt new solutions
· Basic data analysis skills
Application needs to include a CV and a motivation letter. Due to regulations non-EU/EFTA citizens must provide a certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory as part of the application documents.
· Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.