You will be responsible for the delivery arrangement, monitoring 3rd party logistics vendor, make sure the Roche Spare Parts Logistics process eg. Inbound, outbound, inventory be efficiently and precisely.
· Responsible for monitoring 3rd party logistics provider either in System or in physically, which includes Delivery Notification, transfer notification, Post Goods Issue, stock block notification, return instructions and 7*24 hours standby.
· Checking the accounting statement from 3PL logistics vendors in operation, confirm the activity volume and submit for superior approval. Handle the payment application and keep the relevant record.
· Responsible for organizing regular stock taking, and doing stock adjustment in SAP.
· Raising complaint to global shipping point via complaint system, or complain to 3PL logistics vendor, and do further following both in system and internal communications.
· Conducting business in full compliance to Behavior in Business and Behavior in Competition
· Participating in the cross function or department project assigned by supervisor
You should hold the bachelor degree at least.
You should have:
· At least 3 years of working experience in managing 3rd party distribution vendor against the delivery arrangement.
· Specific knowledge & qualifications in computer knowledge, logistics common sense and good spoken and written English.
· Who we are