Description de l'offre
You will be responsible for the delivery arrangement, monitoring 3rd party logistics vendor, make sure the Roche Spare Parts Logistics process eg. Inbound, outbound, inventory be efficiently and precisely.
· Responsible for monitoring 3rd party logistics provider either in System or in physically, which includes Delivery Notification, transfer notification, Post Goods Issue, stock block notification, return instructions and 7*24 hours standby.
· Checking the accounting statement from 3PL logistics vendors in operation, confirm the activity volume and submit for superior approval. Handle the payment application and keep the relevant record.
· Responsible for organizing regular stock taking, and doing stock adjustment in SAP.
· Raising complaint to global shipping point via complaint system, or complain to 3PL logistics vendor, and do further following both in system and internal communications.
· Conducting business in full compliance to Behavior in Business and Behavior in Competition
· Participating in the cross function or department project assigned by supervisor
You should hold the bachelor degree at least.
You should have:
· At least 3 years of working experience in managing 3rd party distribution vendor against the delivery arrangement.
· Specific knowledge & qualifications in computer knowledge, logistics common sense and good spoken and written English.
· Who we are