Description de l'offre
You will be responsible for local Sales & Marketing Activities and Premier Account Management in the designated area.
· Achieving sales objective and expense budget in the assigned area;
· Initiating and following up key projects assigned by National Marketing team together with local team, monitoringperformance of local team and distributors regularly to ensure yearly target is achieved;
· Working closely with National Marketing team so as to exploit full marketing intelligence;
· Assisting in the appointment of suitable distributors. Setting sales target together with local Sales team for appointed distributors;
· Cooperating and working closely with Sales team and distributors;
· Assisting in yearly budgeting exercise;
· Assisting in working out forecasting for products required by market. Initiating key action plan for VIP and monitoring the process ensure the target is achieved.
You should hold:
· At least Bachelor Degree in Clinical Diagnostics or Appropriate Science discipline and / or Business Degree;
· Good command of English in both spoken and written, and MS office software application;
· Product & Application Expertise. You should have experience in hospital laboratory diagnostics work or 3 years Sales experience in a similar industry.
· Who we are