You will be responsible to conduct marketing campaign, product promotion, implement territory marketing plan, improve territory distributors and customers' product cognition, increase customers coverage and sales volume.
· Conducting key project promotion, and increasing regional sales volume of related products, achieving regional target;
· Supporting sales team and distributor teams, improving reagent consumption, achieving sales target;
· Developing and maintaining regional key customers, improving customer experience;
· Responsible for marketing campaign, including: hospital meetings, area events etc. to make more customers aware of Roche products;
· Developing and maintaining regional speakers;
· Conducting product training to sales and distributors regularly;
· Collecting and managing customer information, competitor information and sales data etc., implementing regional marketing campaign plan better.
You should hold:
· At least Bachelor Degree in Clinical Diagnostics or Appropriate Science discipline and / or Business Degree;
· Good command of English in both spoken and written and MS office software application;
· Product & Application Expertise.
You should have experience in hospital laboratory diagnostics work or 3 years Sales experience in a similar industry.
· Who we are