Description de l'offre
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS & MAJOR CONTRIBUTIONS
1. Perform and oversee oligo purification production for MCM Operations and ensure quality of production by the department.
2. Performs a variety of duties relating to production. Follows departmental work instructions, SOP's, OSHA safety regulations and cGMPs to perform assigned tasks.
3. Monitor lab supply inventory.
4. Duties may include handling of hazardous materials. Light lifting is required.
5. Input production data and other work-output data into appropriate network (e.g. SAP / LIMS) and maintain documentation in accordance with established procedures.
6. Duties may include preparing buffers as needed.
7. Interface with internal groups to assure laboratory equipment maintenance, calibration and documents conform with established practices.
8. Attends required training classes and participates in on-the-job training.
9. Manages scheduled daily activities to completion.1
10. Providesinput for improving existing laboratory procedures. Assist supervisor in development and implementation of new procedures and evaluating new products and equipment. Assist with generation of written standard operating procedures.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Minimum(required): AssociatesDegree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
Minimum(required):2 - 4 years of relevant experience
Basic proficiency with MS Word and Excel; Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
· Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.