Description de l'offre
You will be responsible for account management and promotion in the designated accounts and/or areas.
· Managing including monitor of sales performance of account that are assigned;
· Achieving sales target assigned by line manager;
· Planning and carrying out high quality service to clients;
· Working closely with local distributors in the area assigned and ensuring enough stock-holding and coverage;
· Possessing and maintaining good product knowledge and promoting products and services offered by the company to the customers (end users);
· Coordinating instrument installation with Service Engineer and Application Specialist;
· Keeping good and up to-date customer profile.
You should hold:
· At least Diploma in Clinical Diagnostics or appropriate Science;
· Basic command of English in both spoken and written and good command of MS office software application;
· Product & Application Expertise.
You should have at least 2 years experience in hospital diagnostics laboratory or 2 years similar sales experience in the industry.
· Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.