Description de l'offre
You will be responsible foraccountmanagement and promotion in the designatedaccountsand/or areas.
· Managing including monitor of sales performance ofaccountthat are assigned;
· Achieving sales target assigned by line manager;
· Planning and carrying out high quality service to clients;
· Working closely with local distributors in the area assigned and ensuring enough stock-holding and coverage;
· Possessing and maintaining good product knowledge and promoting products and services offered by the company to the customers (end users);
· Coordinating instrument installation with Service Engineer and Application Specialist;
· Keeping good and up to-date customer profile.
You should hold:
· At least Diploma in Clinical Diagnostics or appropriate Science;
· Basic command of English in both spoken and written and good command of MS office software application;
· Product & Application Expertise.
You should have at least 2 years experience in hospital diagnostics laboratory or 2 years similar sales experience in the industry.
· Who we are